Monday, August 1, 2011

Pottermore Day Two

To bed at 2:00, set my alarm for 4:50. I figured I could check the website quickly and go back to sleep if need be.

Heard the alarm go off, but ignored it. Woke at 7:00. [I see a potential problem here if I have to start getting up for work in one week.]

"Sorry, Day 2 registration is now closed."

Aahhhhh!

These times are clearly favoring the British, where they show up around 9 or 10 in the morning. While there were some on Twitter who were saying that since the series was created by someone from the UK and started in the UK, all the early access should go to people from the UK.

My response: If the UK had bought ALL the books, they could have all the beta spots. As it is, we share.

Stay tuned for Day Three. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment