Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pottermore!

This morning a YouTube video that has been counting down for a week finally came online. Unfortunately, J.K. Rowling did not announce a new Harry Potter book. :( But she did announce that Harry Potter books would now be available in an eBook format, and it sounds like she has gone to extra work to make it a unique electronic experience. I don't yet know how, I don't yet know what, but watch the video your self, then go to Pottermore.com. It sounds like some lucky viewers will get to see what's going on earlier than the rest of us. I hope it's me (or someone that I know)!!!




For more information about how this might change things in the eBook world, here is an excellent article written after today's announcement. The more ways that books can be shared and read in electronic or paper format, the better I think it is for the future of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment